Business Operations / Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media. Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan. We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA. From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
- Sportstech - Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
- Video - Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
- Sportsbook - Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manager their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement - We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
- Contract management – saving and checking contracts and organizing contract signatures from Execs
- Commercial contracts
- Vendor contracts (we have over 3000 vendors and a historic lack of any docs/process)
- NDAs and other docs
- Admin assistance with regulatory licensing processes – checking and collating documents, organizing files of information and liaising with execs
- Management of the contract database – enter details/track contracts
- Coordinate vendor due diligence process – chasing business owners and vendors to complete online forms, chase SMEs to review, assign licences
- Configure contract renewal reminders and work with business owners to ensure they plan for renewals in enough time to negotiate
- Misc. procurement admin – RFP assistance, supplier management reminders etc.
- Admin skills
- Good English
- Able to read our supplier contracts and enter the key terms into OneTrust
- Reliable and works quickly
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.