Delivery - Vilnius / Vilnius, Lithuania
A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manager their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
- Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetise sports fans with personalised campaigns and content they will love.
As a Delivery Lead you will work with a team to deliver software solutions for sports business division.
Your responsibilities will cover both the strategic and tactical aspects of team’s delivery. You will work closely with major stakeholders to define your product vision and values, aligning the commercial vision with technical strategy. You will be fully responsible for the ownership and execution of your quarterly roadmap. You will work with Product Managers and Delivery Managers to ensure all aspects of requirements and delivery have been accounted for (this includes operational as well as technical delivery).
- Maintain strong links and present your roadmap to key stakeholders across technical, commercial, support and operations in addition to key customers
- Articulate vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Accountable & responsible for their team’s delivery
- Ensure Security is considered at all software development life-cycle stages and any risks are escalated
- Update stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting successes and delivery risks (along with identified mitigation strategies) and forward planning for future sprints
- Align technical vision with product requirements
- Lead, motivate, and direct employees to optimize workplace productivity and promote professional growth
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a technical team
- Previous experience of working in a software development environment
- Experience with domain driven development
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps delivery processes
- Strong stakeholders management experience
- Analytical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Extra bonus points for previous work experience as a developer
For this position we offer gross salary starting from 5000 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently using virtual hiring processes in some locations, so that we can continue hiring great people whilst being mindful of the health of everyone involved in the recruitment process. Please therefore be aware that, among other things, interviews may take place by phone or video, and some new hires may need to be onboarded remotely (e.g. where access to office space is currently restricted). Our Talent Acquisition team will be able to advise of arrangements in relation to specific roles, so please reach out to them with any questions.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).