Betsul, one of the largest sportsbooks in Latin America, wanted to scale across more regions including Brazil.
The operator needed a cost-effective way to expand into the new market, spearheaded by localised content and pricing that would appeal to Brazilian players.
Betsul was looking to:
- Outsource odds for pre-match and in-play for key sports
- Localise its content offering and trading strategy to engage Brazilian audiences
- Maximise sportsbook profits with bespoke risk management
With the fully-managed Genius Trading Services solution, Betsul launched a bespoke odds and risk management strategy in Brazil, including:
- A custom approach to betting content, including local LatAm leagues and the market’s broadest range of odds
- Tailored trading settings, bet limits and player profiling
- Regionalised odds and risk management without pooled liquidity
This enabled Betsul to offer a leading product that drove margin growth across football and accumulator betting.
To give Betsul maximum flexibility, Genius also managed liabilities on odds feeds from other suppliers.
Betsul increased sportsbook revenues across multiple markets including Brazil, without needing to hire extra traders.
- 18% trading margins across football content
- 200,000+ events traded by Genius Sports per year
- 30,000+ Latin American sports fixtures traded per year