Account Manager - Media/ Creative/ DCO
Commercial / London, England, United Kingdom
A bit about us
Do you want to join one of the world’s fastest growing sports technology companies?
Genius Sports is at the epicentre of the global network connecting sports, brands and fans through official live data. Our mission is simple. We champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our talented team.
If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us.
We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our clients around the world. It’s why many of the world’s largest leagues & federations such as the NFL, English Premier League, FIBA and NCAA choose to work with Genius Sports.
GENIUS MARKETING SUITE
Genius Marketing Suite enables brands, sponsors, sportsbooks, leagues and teams, to meet those needs and power every stage of their fan marketing journey.
The suite of products combines a sports-centric media buying service, that provides marketing teams access to millions of fans worldwide, with a dynamic creative solution that makes it easy to design, automate and distribute personalised video and display adverts at scale. In addition, the platform features a full set of interactive digital engagement tools, that help brands establish long-term relationships with fans.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building out custom advertising campaigns within the rapidly growing Genius Media division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the digital marketing industry and have previous experience in the Programmatic, Social and/or DCO (dynamic creative optimisation) space. Ideally, you will have exceptional client management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from onboarding campaigns, monitoring their progress, looking and providing ways to improve results and ultimately grow our relationship with the customer. You will work closely with our Trading and Campaign Management Teams located in Colombia and Estonia explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
The right candidate will be smart, professional, a first-class communicator, diplomatic and good at problem solving. You will have proven customer service skills, demonstrable leadership ability and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of customers, including product adoption, account growth, and retention
- Managing an existing book of business - including new client onboarding, upselling, cross-selling and renewing accounts
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to identify growth opportunities across key customers and utilising our Genius Marketing Suite to upsell and cross sell Genius products and services
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Work closely with clients to educate them on audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying and other Digital Channels
- Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the customer relationship
- Work closely with the campaign management team to monitor campaigns, optimise and improve results and reporting all results to clients
- Become adept to our creative offering and support the creative account management team where necessary. This could include owning client relationships across our creative self-serve platform or providing a managed service
- Stay on top of industry trends (within igaming, programmatic, advertising in general) to help identify new opportunities. This includes prospective inventory / publisher deals.
- 3 plus years’ experience in Digital Marketing Account Management
- Experience of Creative Strategy, particularly around DCO (dynamic creative optimisation) on Social Channels - this is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to clearly prioritize work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
- A keen interest in digital media and ad tech
This role is eligible for hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on the location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
How we work
We have adapted a forward-thinking ‘Ways of Working’ framework, which sets out (amongst other things) the opportunities for Geniuses to work flexibly, remotely and on working holidays. It affects different teams and locations differently, so please ask for further information in how it would work with this role.
Our employees are empowered to stretch the boundaries of what’s achievable, always reaching further and pushing the edges to see what gives. We collaborate, we innovate, and we celebrate. We will continue to grow as an organisation and continue to invest in our highly talented and diverse team of Geniuses.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, different abilities or disability, gender identity or re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other applicable status). Please let us know when you apply if you need any assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability.