- Loading stock data...
About Genius Sports
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties – from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
- 1,500 employees across 6 continents
- Selected in the Financial Times’ FastTrack 1000 2020
- Founder-led, experienced and innovative management team with deep industry relationships
- 450 employees in technology and trading
- $110m+ invested in proprietary technology
- Scalable technology powering the entire sports data ecosystem
- 650+ long term partnerships with sports, sportsbooks and media organisations
- 450+ sports partnerships including the NFL, NBA, NCAA, FIBA, FIFA and the Premier League
Genius Sports in the news
2 April 2021
National Football League agrees to data rights dal with Genius Sports
2 April 2021
Genius Sports tapped as NFL's exclusive distributor of data
22 MARCH 2021
Former Turner boss David Levy joins Genius Sports as Chairman
04 JANUARY 2021
Genius Sports, Fubo make jump into JohnWallStreet Sports Index
29 DECEMBER 2020
14 DECEMBER 2020
Genius Sports to buy scoreboard data company in first U.S. acquisition
Brandon Bukstel, Genius Sports
+1 954 554 7932
Chris Dougan, Genius Sports
+1 202 766 4430 email@example.com