Cloud Integrations Engineer
Internal Tools / Sofia, Bulgaria
A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
As a Cloud Integrations Engineer, you will play a key role in working with our Technical Services, Internal Tools and Infrastructure teams on various systems and the means we use to integrate them. As part of our company, your primary responsibilities will include guiding the IT team in their journey to a well-automated, well-integrated and well-monitored cloud-based environment, making sure teams gain knowledge in cloud infrastructure, and assisting with monitoring and supporting different IT systems. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person with Sysadmin and scripting experience that also has a knack for cloud and enjoys integrating, automating, and migrating different SaaS and non-SaaS systems.
- Design and development of new solutions to aid the integration of the IT tools ecosystem Genius Sports has.
- Design and development of new solutions needed to integrate different systems
- Assisting in migration planning and execution of the migration plans for several on-premise systems
- Assisting in migration of data from acquired systems into existing Genius Sports systems
- Producing high quality, maintainable, monitored and tested infrastructure and solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of problems
- AWS cloud stack experience (ec2, networking, load balancing, VPCs, s3, lambdas)
- Infrastructure language (Terraform or Cloudformation)
- Understanding of Docker and container, orchestration and registry functionality
- Understanding of networking & networking protocols
- At least one scripting language (PowerShell, Python)
- Good understanding of distributed version control (git)
- Understanding of REST and SOAP API’s
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Sufficiently fluent in English that you can describe problems and solve them in collaboration with others
- Windows Server administration
- Logging and log analysis
- Serverless stack experience
- Knowledge of MS Azure is a benefit
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)