Account Manager - Creative Services
Commercial / New York, United States
A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
GENIUS MARKETING SUITE
Genius Marketing Suite enables brands, sponsors, sportsbooks, leagues and teams, to power every stage of their fan marketing journey.
The suite of products combines a sports-centric media buying and creative solutions, that provides marketing teams access to millions of fans worldwide, with a dynamic creative solution that makes it easy to design, automate and distribute personalized video and display adverts at scale. In addition, the platform features a full set of interactive digital engagement tools that help brands establish long-term relationships with fans.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building out custom advertising campaigns within the rapidly growing Genius Media division. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the digital marketing industry and have previous experience in the Social, Ad Tech, and/or DCO (dynamic creative optimization) space. Ideally, you will have exceptional client management experience or at least be looking for this as the next step in your career.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be hands-on and involved in every aspect of account management from onboarding clients and campaigns, monitoring their progress, looking and providing ways to improve results and ultimately grow our relationship with the customer. You will work closely with our creative teams, technical account managers and campaign managers located in Colombia and the UK explaining strategies and results to clients. Occasionally, this may require you to travel internationally.
The right candidate will be action oriented, excellent communicator (written and verbal), detail oriented and good at problem solving. You will have proven customer service skills, demonstrable leadership ability and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a portfolio of customers, including product adoption, account growth, and retention
- Work cross functionally to rapidly onboard new clients, activate and monitor DCO campaigns, optimize and improve results and reporting all results to clients
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with both internal and external stakeholders to identify growth opportunities across key accounts, using our Genius Marketing Suite to upsell and cross sell Genius products and services
- Become an expert on the uses and best practices of Genius creative suite platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve DCO campaigns
- Give insight to sales and management teams throughout the customer relationship
- Stay on top of industry trends (within igaming and advertising in general) to help identify new opportunities.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Digital/Social Marketing, Account Management, Creative agency or ad tech related fields
- Client-facing experience is required
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a knack for problem-solving
- Strong aptitude for cross-functional collaboration within a dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills and uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to clearly prioritize work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment
This role is eligible for hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
How we work
We have adapted a forward-thinking ‘Ways of Working’ framework, which sets out (amongst other things) the opportunities for Geniuses to work flexibly, remotely and on working holidays. It affects different teams and locations differently, so please ask for further information in how it would work with this role.
Our employees are empowered to stretch the boundaries of what’s achievable, always reaching further and pushing the edges to see what gives. We collaborate, we innovate, and we celebrate. We will continue to grow as an organisation and continue to invest in our highly talented and diverse team of Geniuses.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, different abilities or disability, gender identity or re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other applicable status). Please let us know when you apply if you need any assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability.
The salary for this role is based on an annualized package of up to $90,000 This role will also be eligible to take part in Genius Sports Group's benefits plan. For more details on the compensation and benefits package, please get in touch with our Talent team.