Content Marketing Manager
Communications & Marketing / London, England, United Kingdom
A bit about us
Do you want to join one of the world’s fastest growing sports technology companies?
Genius Sports is at the epicentre of the global network connecting sports, brands and fans through official live data. Our mission is simple. We champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our talented team.
If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us.
We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our clients around the world. It’s why many of the world’s largest leagues & federations such as the NFL, English Premier League, FIBA and NCAA choose to work with Genius Sports.
Genius Sports is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the marketing team in London. This is a broad and exciting role, helping to driving demand for a variety of sports technology products for sports leagues, teams, brands, media and sportsbooks around-the-world.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for creating content that connects with our audiences and brings our products to life. From blogs, whitepapers and social posts to infographics, sales collateral and explainer videos, this is a wide-ranging role for a creative and flexible content creator.
- Devise, plan and create engaging content tailored to each audience type, including blog posts, web pages, newsletters, social media posts, videos and white papers
- Write razor sharp product copy for our website and sales enablement tools
- Lead on content strategy for campaigns, including managing the content calendar
- Collaborate with our commercial, customer success and prodct teams to get under the skin of our product vision and play a leading role in understanding our customers inside out
- Be a constant source of ideas of how we can create valuable experiences for our customers and prospects
- Track and measure the effectiveness of all content and drive our content SEO performance
- Collaborate with our Brand Studio team to bring content to life in dynamic and visually engaging ways
What Are We Looking For?
- 3+ years’ B2B content marketing experience in the sports, advertising or technology sectors is mandatory
- A self-starter with excellent communication and copywriting skills – ability to understand product and create well-written content
- A positive, high-performance attitude to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and flexibility
- Creative flair and originality to differentiate the Genius Sports brand
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include flexible working (50% of time spent in office), health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)